Holistic Dentistry Cary
You Put What In My Mouth
This feature length documentary follows the lives of 4 people as they struggle to inform the federal government, public and dentists of the extremely large amounts of mercury vapor and mercury contaminated particulate matter generated during the making, placement, polishing and removal of mercury "amalgam" dental fillings.
- Treat the patient as a whole, considering the mind, body and spirit in all aspects of dentistry.
- Avoidance of and the safe removal of harmful toxic materials such as mercury fillings and other metals.
- Working towards preventing bite problems (malocclusion), and treating them when they are present.
- Consideration of the biological foundation of tooth decay and gum disease in determining a treatment plan.
In our practice, we offer patients a referral for biocompatibility testing as one way to provide the best possible care to each patient. For a material to be considered biocompatible means that it is well tolerated by the body, that is does not harm the body or produce unwanted side effects, as in the case of amalgam fillings, which contain mercury.
What makes us different from a traditional dental practice is our commitment to biocompatibility . We recommend and recognize biocompatibility testing for the most suitable materials and also take the time to explain which materials may be most appropriate for you and why. Every material that is used in dental restorations lives in the mouth, usually for several decades. As such, it is important that these materials do not harm the body in any way. To accommodate each patient's needs, we incorporate several different materials for use in filling cavities or creating dental crowns, bridges, or other restorations.
To experience the difference that comes from holistic dentistry, contact us for your consultation today.
- Bree Ziegler
- Services provided by a holistic dentist in the Raleigh community
- Benefits of a holistic dentist in Cary
- Services provided by Cornelius area dentist
- Lifesaving information from your holistic dentist in the Raleigh area
- Healthy living in Cary and Cornelius from your holistic dentist
- Raleigh patients ask, “What is the best of the various methods for teeth whitening?”
- Raleigh area residents ask, “What are the best teeth whitening methods?”
- Raleigh area dentist explains at home teeth whitening technique
- Who in Raleigh is a candidate for professional teeth whitening services?
- Mooresville area dentist reviews the advantages of professional teeth whitening