If you live in the Cary, NC area and are interested in learning more about cosmetic dentistry solutions available “near me,” the team at Holistic Dental Centers is here to help. Dr. Carl McMillan and his dedicated staff of professionals work closely with patients to assist them in achieving the smiles their patients have always wanted.
Cosmetic dentistry includes many procedures that are used to improve function and beauty of the smile. They may include the following:
- Composite fillings – replacing silver amalgam fillings with composite resin improves the appearance of the teeth.
- Composite bonding – can be used to cover and repair the natural tooth structure.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth with dental implants provides a permanent solution for patients with sufficient bone structure for successful implantation.
- Dental crowns – coverage of the natural tooth structure can be achieved by using a dental crown, also known as a “cap.”
- Veneers – porcelain facings called veneers are a popular choice for patients with imperfections near the front of the mouth, including misalignment, spaces between teeth, and permanent staining.
- Dental bridges – patients missing teeth can use a dental bridge to fill in the gaps left behind.
- Teeth whitening – a brilliant smile is often achieved with professional-grade teeth whitening services.
Request an appointment today
Patients in the areas of Cary, NC and Cornelius, NC who are interested in finding out more about cosmetic dentistry solutions available to them at Holistic Dental Centers are welcome to call one of the two practices to schedule a consultation appointment and initial evaluation. Our Cary office is located at 1110 SE Cary Parkway Ste #206 and can be reached at (919) 865-0700 and our Cornelius office is located at 20905 Torrence Chapel Road #201 and can be reached at
. Call either office today to book an appointment.
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and wellbeing.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.