Holistic Dental Centers offers preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry from a holistic perspective in both offices, which are located in Cornelius and in Cary, NC. Each treatment provided is chosen for its safety and effectiveness, and this includes teeth whitening. Although one-hour whitening treatments are heavily advertised, they are costly and largely ineffective, failing to provide the quality, long-term results that professional home tray bleaching provides.
Our professional at-home teeth whitening system includes a higher concentration of whitening gel than is available over the counter, and provides excellent results when used as prescribed. The custom fit of our trays protect the sensitive gum tissue by keeping the gel against the surfaces of the teeth rather than allowing it to leak out as commercial one size fits all trays do.
The degree of whiteness possible depends on the structure of your teeth, as well as the origin and degree of staining, but even a few shades lighter can have a dramatic effect on the beauty of a smile. There are a number of benefits to a brighter, whiter smile:
- Increased confidence – The most important reason for any smile enhancement is to improve your self-esteem. When you can look in the mirror and like what you see, it helps you meet the world with confidence and a winning smile.
- First impressions – Psychologists state that we form first impressions, based largely on appearance, within seconds of meeting someone. A great smile can help make a great impression.
- Look younger – Teeth that are dull, stained, or yellowed can make us look older, a bright white smile is associated with youthfulness and vitality.
- Warmer image – Studies have found that bright, white smiles are perceived as being warmer and friendlier, which can be a tremendous asset in personal and professional interactions.
- Mood booster – When you love your smile you tend to smile more often. Smiling triggers the release of endorphins, which are brain chemicals known to boost our mood and enhance out immune responses.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular and most affordable smile enhancements available. If you want to enhance your smile and your oral health, call Cary (919) 865-0700 or Cornelius
and schedule an appointment today.
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and wellbeing.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.