Porcelain veneers are quickly becoming one of the most sought after cosmetic dental procedures to improve the appearance of someone’s smile. Crafted from ultra-thin pieces of porcelain, veneers cover the visible portions of the teeth, leaving a radiant, flawless smile.
Some of the many benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Conservative treatment option. Veneers are so thin (about the thickness of a fingernail) that they require little alteration to the tooth enamel.
- Flawless results. Nearly all minor imperfections can be masked through porcelain veneers. Stained, misshapen, chipped, cracked, or slightly crooked teeth can be covered. Even some small gaps can be disguised with veneers.
- Flexible. Veneers are not an all or nothing treatment. You can use porcelain veneers to treat an imperfection on a single tooth or to makeover your entire smile. The opportunities are endless.
- Quick results. Porcelain veneers are typically placed in two quick appointments. This means a smile makeover can be complete in just a few short weeks.
- Improved oral hygiene. We find that many of our patients are so thrilled with their new smile that they take extra special care to keep them looking great. This helps ensure that your mouth stays healthy and the veneers last for many years.
- No downtime. Placement of veneers is simple and straightforward. Patients can resume eating and normal daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Long lasting. Veneers can last a decade or even longer with proper oral hygiene. Regular dental visits along with brushing and flossing daily can help you maintain your show-stopping smile for years to come.
Dental veneers are a versatile and durable cosmetic modification. Porcelain is an extremely hard material that has a shine and translucency very similar to natural tooth enamel. The result is a clean, natural looking enhancement to your smile.
At Holistic Dental centers, we offer a variety of cosmetic and restorative procedures. We use only the healthiest possible materials so you can be sure that your health and wellbeing is always the number one priority on our list. If you are in the Cornelius area, or the Cary area, and would like to find out more about porcelain veneers and if they are right for you, call one of our offices today to schedule your consultation.
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and wellbeing.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.