A beautiful smile can exude health and wellness, while also allowing patients to feel self-confident in the way they look. This can enhance their business and personal lives in a tremendous way. When patients are struggling with imperfections in their smiles, they may want to take the time to speak to a cosmetic dentist to learn about the ways of enhancing their smiles. This may be done with cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry, sometimes-referred to as aesthetic dentistry, is an aspect of the dental field that focuses on the appearance as well as the health and wellness of the smile. Dr. Carl McMillan of the Cary and Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers believes in providing patients with services that can make patients feel their absolute best.
Some of the available cosmetic dentistry treatments available in our practice include:
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile with professional services provides amazing, results unbeatable by anything available over-the-counter
- Dental bridges – replacing missing teeth can be done by using these dental restorations
- Porcelain veneers – ceramic veneers are facings placed over the front of teeth to change their appearance and can last many years
- Dental crowns – porcelain crowns are used to cover weak or broken teeth in a beautiful, durable manner
- Dental implants—using zirconium implants, patients can avoid the placement of metal in their smile and enjoy biocompatible materials
- Dental bonding – composite resin bonding is a desirable material used in place of porcelain veneers and can be done in just one visit
- Tooth-colored fillings – silver amalgam fillings are a bad choice for smiles when it comes to both health and aesthetics. Composite resin fillings are preferable and blend in with natural tooth enamel for a discreet appearance
If you reside in or around the areas of Cary or Cornelius, Dr. Carl McMillan and his team would be happy to visit with you at the Holistic Dental Centers to discuss possible cosmetic dentistry work for enhancing the smile. We encourage new and existing patients to make appointments at our state-of-the-art facility to learn about all we have to offer.
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and wellbeing.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.