Dr. Carl McMillan of the Cary and Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers offers a wide selection of dental services for the family. In addition, everything they do is biocompatible with the smile and the body and can help protect overall health and wellness. When patients come to their practice seeking dental care, they are often introduced to a wide range of ways of achieving results without negatively affecting the body.
A holistic family dental practice will typically avoid a wide variety of treatments that are potentially harmful to one’s mouth or body. This includes the use of silver amalgam fillings, metal restorations, fluoride applications, sealants, root canal therapies, and other services. It is important for patients to understand how these treatments can cause problems within the body.
This doesn’t mean that nothing can be done to help patients. In fact, they offer a wide range of family, cosmetic, and holistic dentistry options that should not be overlooked. These include services such as:
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth, supporting dental bridges, and stabilizing full dentures can be achieved with our metal-free, zirconium dental implants
- Bridges – one or more missing teeth within the dental arch can be replaced with the use of dental bridges, a ceramic restoration that uses the adjacent teeth for support
- Veneers – porcelain facings are custom-made for patients and bonded onto the front of the natural teeth to cover imperfections such as misalignment, permanent staining, gaps between teeth, fractures, and unusually shaped teeth
- Dental crowns – protecting natural tooth structure can be done with dental crowns, as well as restoring dental implants and fabricating dental bridges
- Teeth whitening – our practice offers safe and affordable take-home whitening kits, which use trays and special gels to achieve a more brilliant, beautiful smile in just a few short weeks
- Dentures – partial and full dentures are available through our practice as an alternative to dental bridges and dental implants
- Composite resin bonding – composite resin bonding can be used to quickly repair teeth in just one dental appointment, providing years of beauty
- Mercury-free fillings – instead of using harmful mercury fillings (otherwise known as silver amalgam fillings), our practice encourages the use of composite resin fillings which are safer and more aesthetic
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and well-being.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.
Dr. Erin Wilbanks
graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
in New Orleans with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
. She is an accredited IAOMT member, is SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) certified and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.