Dr. Carl McMillan of the Cary and Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers understands that the smile affects the first impression patients give to others. This is why it is very important that it looks its best. Our team of professionals works together with men and women to help them achieve the smile they’ve always wanted and do so in a way that allows them to maintain their dental health and overall wellness.
Cosmetic dentistry is at the forefront of dental care. While many patients do want to achieve a healthy smile that is free from periodontal disease and cavities, it is also important to them that their smile looks beautiful. Cosmetic dentistry is a range of treatments that are used for enhancing the appearance of the teeth and gums. These elective procedures are often chosen by patients who are ready to enjoy a smile that they can be confident with in social and professional situations. Patients who have an attractive smile often laugh, speak with others, and smile more.
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a wide range of treatments that are found at the Cary and Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers. These treatments may include:
- Composite fillings – instead of using hazardous silver amalgam fillings, composite resin fillings are highly recommended by our team of professionals because they are not only more attractive but also safer.
- Composite resin bonding – also known as dental bonding, this material can be used to cover problems such as broken or spaced teeth in just one appointment.
- Porcelain veneers – ceramic restorations such as veneers can be placed over the front of the teeth to cover imperfections and provide an affordable, long-lasting solution to cosmetic flaws.
- Dental bridges – when teeth are missing, dental bridges are a wonderful solution, replacing missing teeth, and restoring function and beauty.
- Teeth whitening – a bright smile is a beautiful smile, and our team offers professional-grade take-home whitening kits for patient use.
Holistic Dental Centers
in Cary and Cornelius, NC offer many general and cosmetic options, designed to protect patients’ oral health, as well as overall health and well-being.
Dr. Carl McMillan
is a holistic dentist
with a medical degree from the College of Dental Medicine of the Medical University of South Carolina
. Due to his expertise, he was honored with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT) presidency. He is compassionate towards patients and committed to providing them with safe, toxic-free dental treatments
to help them maintain a happy and healthy smile
Dr. Luis Crespo
obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. An IAOMT member, he believes prevention is the best medicine and strives to educate both patients and parents on the benefits of maintaining a healthy mind, body, and spirit. He has served underprivileged communities across the world.
Dr. Erin Wilbanks
graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
in New Orleans with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
. She is an accredited IAOMT member, is SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) certified and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.