Cornelius residents ask, “What are the benefits of porcelain veneers?”
Porcelain veneers are quickly becoming one of the most sought after cosmetic dental procedures to improve the appearance of someone’s smile. Crafted from ultra-thin pieces of porcelain, veneers cover the visible portions of the teeth, leaving a radiant, flawless smile.
Some of the many benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Conservative treatment option. Veneers are so thin (about the thickness of a fingernail) that they require little alteration to the tooth enamel.
- Flawless results. Nearly all minor imperfections can be masked through porcelain veneers. Stained, misshapen, chipped, cracked, or slightly crooked teeth can be covered. Even some small gaps can be disguised with veneers.
- Flexible. Veneers are not an all or nothing treatment. You can use porcelain veneers to treat an imperfection on a single tooth or to makeover your entire smile. The opportunities are endless.
- Quick results. Porcelain veneers are typically placed in two quick appointments. This means a smile makeover can be complete in just a few short weeks.
- Improved oral hygiene. We find that many of our patients are so thrilled with their new smile that they take extra special care to keep them looking great. This helps ensure that your mouth stays healthy and the veneers last for many years.
- No downtime. Placement of veneers is simple and straightforward. Patients can resume eating and normal daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Long lasting. Veneers can last a decade or even longer with proper oral hygiene. Regular dental visits along with brushing and flossing daily can help you maintain your show-stopping smile for years to come.
Dental veneers are a versatile and durable cosmetic modification. Porcelain is an extremely hard material that has a shine and translucency very similar to natural tooth enamel. The result is a clean, natural looking enhancement to your smile.
At Holistic Dental centers, we offer a variety of cosmetic and restorative procedures. We use only the healthiest possible materials so you can be sure that your health and wellbeing is always the number one priority on our list. If you are in the Cornelius area, or the Cary area, and would like to find out more about porcelain veneers and if they are right for you, call one of our offices today to schedule your consultation.