Good family dentistry practice in the Charlotte community
If you are seeking a good family dentistry practice in the Charlotte area, we encourage you to stop and consider the benefits of visiting the Cary and Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers. Dr. Carl McMillan is a dental professional in the community who believes that everything performed within the smile should be holistic and biocompatible.
Dr. McMillan proudly serves adult patients at his Cary office, and infants and toddlers are also treated at the Cornelius Holistic Dental Centers. He wants to help all patients in developing good oral health care habits and do so with a team they know and trust. He wants individuals to believe in the benefits of holistic dental care and know that they are doing what is best for their bodies as well as their smiles.
Patients are welcome to contact Holistic Dental Centers to discuss the virtually endless possibilities when it comes to repairing, replacing, and restoring the health and wellness of a smile. Patients may also enjoy routine dental care such as cleanings and examinations twice a year with a professional they trust and respect.
Some of the services available in Dr. McMillan’s practice include:
- Oral conscious sedation – effective sedation for complex or simple procedures
- Zirconium dental implants – tooth replacement or denture stabilization options
- Porcelain dental bridges – tooth replacement solution
- Porcelain veneers – aesthetic treatment for unattractive teeth
- Dental crowns – restoration and protection method for natural tooth enamel
- Teeth whitening – safe and effective brightening of the smile
- Composite resin bonding – repair solution that is aesthetic and long-lasting
- Fillings – metal-free treatment for tooth decay
- Cleanings – removal of plaque and tartar from the smile
- Examinations – necessary at least twice a year
If you are interested in finding a good family dentistry solution in the Charlotte area, we encourage you to contact Holistic Dental Centers in Cary at (919) 865-0700, or in Cornelius at (704) 765-3150.