Find a cosmetic dentist “near me” in Cornelius, NC that offers a wide range of aesthetic services
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist “near me” and want to find a professional that offers a selection of dentistry procedures for improving the smile, contact the team at Holistic Dental Centers in Cary and Cornelius, NC. Dr. Carl McMillan understands that having a beautiful smile is more than just obtaining a healthy smile. Imperfections that impact the appearance of the teeth can negatively affect one’s appearance. When you find and work with a dedicated professional such as the team at Holistic Dental Centers, you will know that you are with a dentist who takes pride in providing natural and affordable solutions to aesthetic issues.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a special focus on the appearance of the smile. When visiting a cosmetic dentist, patients can ensure they have access to a doctor that offers solutions that fix imperfect teeth. Not everyone is born with a naturally beautiful smile, and when working with our professionals, patients can bridge the gap between a healthy smile and an attractive one.
What cosmetic dentistry options are available at Holistic Dental Centers?
Dr. Carl McMillan is excited to offer a wide range of aesthetic dental services to new and existing patients of his practice, including the following:
- Professional-grade teeth whitening – whiter, brighter teeth are easier than ever to obtain. Teeth whitening is one of our more popular treatments and is a fast and simple way to enhance the smile. While many dentists offer in-office treatments, we find that in-home professional-grade products provide the same results at a fraction of the cost.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings – cavities are commonly filled by dentists with materials such as silver amalgam, which is harmful to the human body due to its mercury content. Instead, we use tooth-colored dental fillings for beautiful repair.
- Dental crowns – covering imperfections and restoring broken teeth is easy with dental crowns. Dental crowns are made of porcelain and are fabricated to bond over a tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength.
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections on the front of the smile can be disguised with porcelain veneers, which are thin facings bonded in place.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth can be achieved in many different ways, though the most popular method is with dental implants. Dental implants are titanium posts placed into the bone of the jaw and restored with a crown, bridge, or denture for complete restoration of the smile.
- Composite resin bonding – as an alternative to porcelain veneers, patients can also ask about the use of composite resin bonding materials to repair imperfections. This material is not stain resistant and does not last as long as veneers, but can be an economical, shorter-term solution for our patients.
Learn more about cosmetic dentistry “near me”
Dr. Carl McMillan is pleased to work with patients in and around the communities of Cary and Cornelius, NC, to help them find solutions for their smiles. If you are interested in discussing cosmetic dentistry options for yourself, call one of his two convenient office locations to schedule your consultation visit. Cary Office at (919) 865-0700 and the Cornelius Office at (704) 765-3150.