Why Zirconium dental implants are the best choice for Raleigh area patients
A quick search for options to replace missing teeth can yield a variety of results. Patients will need to consider whether they want bridges, dentures, or dental implants to restore their smiles. Each treatment has been used for many years and it comes with its own set of benefits. Dental implants have become an increasingly popular option due to their stability and longevity. At Holistic Dental Centers’ offices in Cary and in Cornelius, we offer patients all of the advantages of traditional titanium dental implants, but instead we use biocompatible zirconium implants.
Zirconium dental implants are created from safe materials and they offer a number of advantages.
- Zirconium dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth. The process can be lengthy, requiring several months of healing before the procedure is complete, but the result is a durable and long lasting restoration.
- Dental implants look, feel, and function very much like natural teeth. You will be able to eat all of your favorite foods, speak with ease, and have confidence that your restoration will not slip out of place or fall out. Dental implants are topped with a crown that is uniquely fabricated to fit in seamlessly with your remaining teeth. No one will know that it isn’t one of your real teeth!
- Dental implants help your mouth retain its natural structure. Gaps from missing teeth leave room for other teeth to shift out of place. This can result in a loss of bone structure in the jaw and can even alter the appearance of the lower half of your face. Implants provide the necessary support for remaining teeth to stay in place.
- No risk of discoloration, metal implants can cause some discoloration around the gum line. This does not happen with Zirconium implants.
- Your restoration is permanent. Other options like dentures are often removed at night. With dental implants, you can have the confidence that your restoration is always in place.
- Zirconium implants are metal free. This means that you can trust the materials used in your mouth are non-toxic and safe for the body.
If you are in the Raleigh area, call Holistic Dental Centers and find out why so many of our patients feel like dental implants are the best solution to their missing teeth.