Dental Bridges Cary
- A Good Solution for Missing teeth
- Protects your existing teeth
- Gives an amazing smile as an end result
Once Dr. McMillan examines your condition and decides that dental bridges would be of benefit to you, the process will require two trips to the dental office. During the first visit, the teeth surrounding the missing spaces will be prepared by cleaning away any plaque or decay and, if needed, reducing them to accommodate crown work. After the surrounding teeth are prepared, a mold of your teeth is taken to be sent off to a dental lab where a customized bridge is fabricated. Since this customized bridge takes two to three weeks to complete, Dr. McMillan will fit you with a temporary acrylic resin-made bridge, to maintain the proper space until your next visit.
During the second visit, the earlier placed temporary bridge is removed and replaced with the permanent one. After adjusting for proper bite and fit, the bridge is permanently bonded into the mouth, giving you the amazing and life-changing smile you’ve always dreamed of.
By consulting Dr. McMillan today, you will be well on your way to a beautiful new smile!
- Patients in Mooresville, NC ask about a dental bridge for replacing missing teeth
- Dentist near Mooresville describes dental bridges
- Mooresville, NC area dentist describes the benefits of placing dental bridges
- Why a bridge for teeth can help Mooresville, NC area patients restore their smiles
- Why bridges for teeth may be a viable solution for tooth loss in Mooresville area patients
- Who in the Raleigh area is a candidate for bridges used to replace missing teeth?
- When Mooresville area patients may benefit from dental bridges
- The dental bridge procedure in Raleigh, NC
- Biocompatible dental bridges are excellent restorations for residents in Cornelius, Cary, and across the state
- Raleigh area dentist explains tooth bridges